PCA CLASS SPECIAL FOR UPCOMING CLASS $200. PAY IN FULL OR PAY $100 DOWN
Click on PCA page for more information
Classes held @ 3122 West Marshall Street Suite 206
Our Direct Patient Care Aide training course is the approved curriculum of the Virginia Department of Social Services. Completion of this course will certify you to work for certain nursing agencies, in home care , private duty, adult day care and assisted living facilities. BEST OF ALL WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!
- CLASSES - 2 WEEKS ONLY!!!!!
- STUDY GUIDES PROVIDED WITH EACH MODULE
- COMPLETION OF COURSE ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE THE MEDICATION AIDE COURSE
Don't need the class for yourself? Why not be a blessing to someone who does! Click the button to the right to find out how
CPR AND FIRST AID - CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT
- Adult CPR + First Aid with AED (Certifications and Re-certifications)
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR + First Aid with AED (Certifications and Re-certifications)
- CPR for the Healthcare Professionals ( Certifications and Re-certifications)
- Bloodborne Pathogens